Welcome to an easier and faster way of doing stock count with FrontZapp.
FrontZapp is an app developed by Front Systems. The app makes it easy to do fast and accurate stock counts (with and without RFID), check inventory, move products between stores/stocks and create/receive deliveries.
With FrontZapp you can:
- Do stock counts with barcodes and RFID.
- Check inventory.
- Transfer and receive products between stores/stocks.
- Create and receive deliveries.
Why should I use FrontZapp for stock count?
- Anyone with an iPhone can join the stock count, making the process go faster.
- iPhones are easier to use than traditional stock count scanners as they're familiar to the employees and fairly simple to navigate.
- You can go home earlier. You'll get full stock control during the count so that you'll spend less time investigating discrepancies and less time double checking the stock report.
- All barcodes you scan are immediately checked against your product catalog. Fewer barcode errors give a more accurate result.
- What you count is instantly uploaded to our server, so the stock count list is always up-to-date and can be checked along the way.
- It's fun to do a stock count with iPhone ;)
What do I need to use FrontZapp?
- Those who are going to count must have an iPhone 6 or newer version.
- Employees joining the stock count need the correct user type and access. Read more about that here.
How do I install FrontZapp?
- On your iPhone, go to AppStore.
- Search for FrontZapp
- Hit Download.
Log in on FrontZapp
- Log in with your credentials (email and password). These credentials are the same used to log into Portal. If you don't have a user, contact your manager.
- The first time you log in, you have to choose the store you're working in.