Welcome to an easier and faster way of doing stock count with FrontZapp.
FrontZapp is an app developed by Front Systems. The app makes it easy to do fast and accurate stock counts (barcodes and RFID), check inventory, transfer and receive products between stores/stocks, create and receive deliveries.
Why should I use FrontZapp for stock count?
- Anyone with an iPhone can join the stock count, making the process go faster.
- Ease of use and simpler navigation makes it a great choice for employees than traditional stock count scanners.
- By having more control during the count, you spend less time investigating discrepancies and double checking the stock report.
- Scanned barcodes are immediately checked against your product catalog. Fewer barcode errors give a more accurate result.
- What you count is instantly uploaded to our server, so the stock count list is always up-to-date and can be checked along the way.
- It's fun to do a stock count with iPhone. ;)
What do I need to use FrontZapp?
- Must have an iPhone 6 or newer version.
- Employees taking the stock count require the relevant access. Read more about that here.
How do I install FrontZapp?
- On your iPhone, go to App Store.
- Search for FrontZapp.
- Tap Download.
This app can be downloaded on all apple devices from App Store.
To be able to access FrontZapp, you need an active Portal user. If you don't have a user in Portal, read our article on How to add a user.
N.B.Users are granted access to the different functions in FrontZapp based on their role in the company. To know more about this, read our article on User types and roles.
After entering your user credentials, you will be prompted to choose a stock/store. If you have access to multiple stocks/stores, choose the relevant stock.
Article is closed for comments.