All sales receipts are printed with a barcode on it. You can scan this barcode if a customer wishes to return or swap a product.
If the customer has a receipt
- Select New sale
- Scan the receipt
- Select which products that you are registering a return on and then select Done. The product/s will then be returned for the same price it was sold for, even if if the product was sold with a discount
- Select the Thumb up icon to choose the preferred way to pay back the customer, or ad a new product to the sale if the customer wishes to swap to another product
If the customer does not have a receipt
If a customer wishes to return a product but is missing the receipt, you can do the following steps.
N.B.Be precise when you use the search function. The product you select will affect the stock quantity.
- Start a New sale
- Select the Search icon
- In the search bar, you can search for a Product ID, Product name, Product code, or on the barcode number (GTIN / Front Identity)
- You can also use filters based on Brand, Group, Gender, and Season
- When you have selected the product a product window will appear
- Now select which size the customer is returning
- Now you return to the sales window with the selected product
- Select the product again with your finger and then choose Return to inventory
- Then select the Thumb up icon to choose how you are going to pay back the customer, or alternatively ad one or more products the customer wishes to swap with
Article is closed for comments.