How to register the POS Settlement (Z-report)
To generate a Z-report, do the following:
- Select More and then POS.
- Then select POS Settlement (Z-report).
- Register any cash deposits or cash withdrawals, if you have had any during the day (withdrawals are typical if you operate with a fixed cash balance in the POS for each day).
- Then type in the remaining amount of cash you have in the cash drawer in the Cash in POS field.
- This symbol means that there is no deviation in the settlement.
- Now you can select Reconcile terminal to reconcile the bank terminal.
- Finish by selecting Complete settlement if everything looks correct.
Please sign in to leave a comment.