View and print a journal
If you want to view the journal for your delivery, do the following:
1. Navigate to Deliveries (Flow of goods > Deliveries).
2. Click on the relevant delivery.
3. Click on the ellipsis icon (...) in the top-right corner and then click Journal.
4. If you want to print it, click on the Print button.
The journal lists all the goods that have been added to the delivery and all the entries are listed in a chronological order. This can be saved as a PDF and sent as attachment to the accountant.
Save as PDF
To save as PDF, do the following:
- Open the relevant journal and click the Print button.
- On the print page, under the printer drop-down menu, select 'Save as PDF'.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.