You can print out price labels from Portal. This can be done from the catalog, on each product and size, or from the deliveries section. The most common thing to do is to print out price labels in the process of registering a direct or planned delivery. But if there are cases where e.g. a label is missing from a product, you can search for this product in the catalog and print a new one.
In this article, you will learn about the different ways to print price labels from Portal.
When you are going to print a price label, select the print icon , and a print options window will appear. You can then do the following:
- Choose how many price labels to print for each size. Use the diagonal arrows to adjust the amount, or click with the mouse cursor on each number to enter the desired amount.
- Can switch between RFID and Barcode labels (only if you have an RFID configuration for your store).
- See the amount of price label for printing.
- See which printer you are printing from.
- See the status of the print agent (Online/offline).
Print price labels from a registered delivery
When ordered products have arrived at your store you must make sure that the products get registered on your store's stock, and you also have to tag your products with a price label. If your products are already labeled with price labels when delivered printing out labels won't apply to you. If your company has an integrated ERP system, orders a.k.a. Planned deliveries will show in the Front Systems Portal under the menu options Flow of goods --> Deliveries.
- Select the registered delivery.
- Print out price labels for just one product at a time, or use the print button on top of the delivery page to print price labels for all the products and sizes registered.
- A print signal will be sent to the selected printer and you will get a message if the print was successful or not.
Print price labels from the catalog
In some cases, you may need to print price labels for a product/size directly from the product catalog. To do this you can do the following steps:
- Go to Product.
- Select Catalog.
- Search for the product in the search bar and select the product.
- Select the size you need to print labels for and a print icon will appear.
- Select the number of labels you need to print.
- Select Print.