To be able to print barcode labels from Portal, you'll have to have an active barcode printer set on your profile. This is so that Portal knows which printer to send the barcodes to.
To select a default barcode printer, do the following:
- Click your name in the upper right corner.
- Select Profile followed by Preferences.
- Click the dropdown box next to Default barcode printer and select the appropriate printer.
- Click Update to save the changes.
- If you have an RFID printer you have to select a default RFID printer
- The default barcode printer you select will be your standard printer, so if you work in multiple stores with different printers, be sure to change the label printer before printing so that the print job is sent to the correct location.