If you are having issues with your Adyen bankterminal, check the following for troubleshooting tips and tricks.
Reconnect your terminal to Front Systems POS
If your POS is unable to communicate with the terminal, do the following:
1. Open the Front Systems app and follow the Adyen wizard to setup the terminal again.
2. Tap 'Click here to scan QR code for setup'.
3. On your terminal, press and hold 5 + Green button at the same time.
4. You will see an information box with QR code.
5. Tap the QR-symbol on terminal and scan with iPad camera.
6. When you are done, exit the wizard by tapping '<' arrow on top-left corner.
You can now try to use the terminal as usual.