In this article you will find information on:
How to use a voucher
- Select +New Sale and scan items.
- Scan the barcode on the voucher.
- Complete the sale as usual.
How to register an unreadable voucher barcode
Our paper used for vouchers, and receipts, is called thermal paper. This is a fine type of paper that is coated with a material formulated to change color when exposed to heat. Therefore, if the voucher is kept in a wallet or pocket over an extended period of time, the barcode might be worn and unreadable.
In that case, do the following:
- Select +New Sale.
- Tap More followed by Redeem voucher.
- Locate the six digit number written below the barcode on the voucher.
- Enter the voucher ID and tap Done.
TIPSIf the six digit code is unreadable, you can try to track down the voucher ID in Portal.
Search for a voucher in Portal
Do the following:
- If you know the approximate date, enter the date and choose the relative date filter to include a range of date values, such as, Exactly or +/- 1 to 3 weeks / 1 month.
- You can also narrow down your search by selecting the relevant store the voucher was issued in.