Once logged into FrontZapp, you can tap the cogwheel to enter Settings. Here is a list of various functions available in Settings:
- Stock: Here you can select the relevant stock.
- Mode: Determines if you are working with barcodes or RFID tags.
- Product data updated: This shows the last time your product data was synced to FrontZapp. If you want to run a sync again, tap on this.
- Receive sourcetagged RFID products: This is a function to perform goods receipt on RFID source tagged products. A prerequisite for this is to create a planned delivery in Portal for all products expected to be delivered in that order.
- App version: This shows the current app version.
- Download all products: This will download all registered products in the company regardless if there is a stock movement or not.
- Scanned items not synced: When you are having sync issues due to a bad connection or no internet, this tab lists the number of scanned items that have not been synced to the server. To retry sync, tap on this.
- Restore all: Tap on this to delete all local data and retrieve refreshed data from the server.