In this section, you'll learn how to create a Direct delivery and how to receive a Planned delivery in FrontZapp.
How to create a Direct delivery
Creating a Direct delivery in FrontZapp makes it easy when you have received products from your supplier but haven't yet created a delivery in Portal to register this.
- In the main menu, choose Deliveries.
- Here you will get an overview of all deliveries that have been started and received. Tap Direct followed by the + sign in the top right corner.
- Start scanning the products you have received or enter the barcode manually. Once all products are scanned tap Receive.
- Once confirmed, the order is created and received. It is available in FrontZapp under Deliveries > Direct > Received.
It is also available in Portal under Flow of Goods > Deliveries.
- The products are now added to your stock.
How to receive a Planned delivery
If you have created a planned delivery in Portal, you can receive the products in FrontZapp.
- In the main menu, select Deliveries.
- You will now see a list of all planned deliveries. Select the delivery you want to receive.
- Select the products you want to receive or tap Select All and then Done.
- Confirm the number of products you would like to receive.
- The products you have received are now added to your stock.