Do you wish to set up a pop-up store, a street sale / warehouse sale at a different location, or just need more flexibility in your store?
Front Systems' mobile POS system equips you to process sales anytime, anywhere and thereby help customers quickly and efficiently.
How to place an order for mPOS
Click here to place an order: mPOS
How to set up your mPOS
- Install mPOS for iPhone via AppStore.
- Navigate to POS settings under the Admin menu in Portal (Admin > Settings > POS settings).
- Search for the relevant POS and click on Edit POS details (see the example below).
- Scan the QR code to setup mPOS.
N.B.If you have the need for multiple mPOS, remember to setup each mPOS using a unique QR code. (available in Portal).
The features available in mPOS are limited when compared to the traditional POS.
The following is a list of features that are included:
- New sale
- Scan barcode
- Product search
- Generic products
- Add comment to a sale
- On saleslines, you can do the following:
- Add discount
- Change quantity
- Remove a salesline from the sale
- POS Settlement (Z-Report)
- Restore Data
- About Front POS
- Upload data
Customer success stories
Our customers have used mPOS to achieve great results!