Search for an item
If an item is missing a barcode / QR code label or it is unreadable with the scanner, you can use product search.
N.B.Be careful when selecting products from the search result as this item will be deducted from your inventory.
1. Press the Product Search icon.
2. You can search for the following parameters in the search box:
- Product Name
- Product number
- Front IDENTITY
3. You can also choose a combination of Brand, Group, Gender, Size and Season to refine the search results.
4. Optionally choose where you want to apply. '
Store only' is the default choice.
Store Only: Search the store for items with a positive inventory.
Other inventory: Searches in all stores for items with positive inventory.
Everything: Searches in all stores for items with and without inventory.
5. Touch the relevant product in the search result.
6. The window on the right shows product details and the window on the left shows the inventory.
Linking goods to sales
1. Search for the desired item
2. Tap the relevant product in the search result to retrieve product details.
3. Then select the size.
4. The window closes and the item appears in the sales window.