In this section, you will find instructions to be followed before beginning a stock count, how to create a stock count, remove mistakenly counted items and so on.
- Create stock count
- How to join a stock count
- How to remove any mistakenly counted items
- How to manually add quantity
Create the stock count
1. Open FrontZapp (if you work in multiple stores/stocks, ensure that you're in the correct stock by selecting the settings icon at the top right corner)
2. Tap Stock Count and then Create New.
3. Edit the name of the stock count. For example, 'Stock count August 2020'.
4. Tap Create.
Your stock count has now been created.
How to join a stock count
1. Open FrontZapp.
2. Select Stock Count.
3. You will now get a list of all active stock counts registered this store (if the stock count is not listed, check that you are in the correct store/stock by tapping the settings icon).
4. Select the relevant stock count to join.
1. Scan the barcode labels.
2. You can get an overview of what has been counted by clicking List of items. All products counted are listed under Product list and the products you have counted will be listed under Your list.
How to remove any mistakenly counted items
If you have scanned an item that should not have been counted, you can easily remove the item by doing the following:
1. In the stock count, select List of items.
2. Under the tab Your list, swipe left on the product you want to remove from the stock count.
How to manually enter quantity
If you do not want to scan all the labels for a product, you can scan an item once and then manually enter the quantity. For example, you can scan a pair of socks, count the number of items you have and then enter that quantity. This has to be done per size.
1. Scan the relevant item.
2. Count the number of items on that size.
3. Tap the keypad icon on the right side of the product listed.
4. Enter the quantity.
5. Tap OK.
Repeat the above steps for remaining sizes.