Welcome to an easier and faster way of doing stock count with FrontZapp. The app can be downloaded from AppStore.
In this guide, you'll learn how to do stock count with iPhone. We recommend following this guide from step 1 to 6.
Why should I use FrontZapp for stock count?
- Anyone with an iPhone can join the stock count, making the process go faster.
- iPhones are easier to use than traditional stock count scanners as they're familiar to the employees and fairly simple to navigate.
- You can go home earlier. You'll get full stock control during the count so that you'll spend less time investigating discrepancies and less time double checking the stock report.
- All barcodes you scan are immediately checked against your product catalog. Fewer barcode errors give a more accurate result.
- What you count is instantly uploaded to our server, so the stock count list is always up-to-date and can be checked along the way.
- It's fun to do a stock count with iPhone ;)
What do I need to use FrontZapp?
- Those who are going to count must have an iPhone 6 or newer version.
- Employees joining the stock count need the correct user type and access. Read more about that here.
This guide is divided into six parts that take your through the stock count process.
You can navigate back and forth at any time.
If you need help beyond what is covered in this guide, we encourage you to send an email to email@example.com
Good luck with the stock count!