Search for a product
If you need to find information about a product that is registered in your company, then you can search for it in the POS.
Also, if a product is lacking a barcode or has an unreadable barcode, you can do a manual search on the product and sell it without scanning the label.
NBBe careful when selecting and selling products from the search result as the product and size will be deducted from your inventory.
1. Tap the Search icon.
2. You can search for any of the following parameters:
- Brand name
- Product group
- Product name
- Product number
- Front Identity
3. You can also choose a combination of Brand, Product group, Gender, and Season to refine the search results.
4. Select the relevant product from the search results.
5. When the product is selected, you will see the stock quantity for each size that you have in stock. If a size has an information icon on it, you can select the icon to get an overview of other stores in your company that have the desired product and size in stock.
6. Click 'Product details' if you want to see more information about the product.
7. Select the desired product and size and the product will be added to the sale.
Please sign in to leave a comment.