Direct delivery registers the goods directly in stock.
It is used in instances where you want to register goods at the same time as you have physically received them.
In this article:
Create a new delivery
- Navigate to Deliveries (Flow of goods > Deliveries).
- Click New delivery.
This opens the Add delivery page.
N.B.Before you can add items to the delivery, you must select the type, brand and season.
Below are the different sections on the Add page.
This section is continuously updated when you add items to the delivery.
- Types: Number of different items (orderlines) in the delivery.
- Total quantity: Sum of all the quantities per item.
- Purchase price: Sum of the purchase price for the total number of items in the delivery.
- Exchange rate: Exchange rate specified for the chosen brand.
- Cost: Sum of the cost price for the total number of items in the delivery.
Direct delivery: Place goods directly in stock in one step.
Before you can add goods to the delivery, you must select the brand and season.
- Brand: Select the relevant brand for the delivery.
- Season: Select the relevant season.
Select an expected delivery date from the date picker.
Your reference: Enter the reference applicable to the delivery. For example, the order number from the supplier.
Comment: Enter any additional information on the delivery.
Add items to the delivery
You can add both existing items (items already in the catalog) and new items to the delivery.
When adding existing items, use the search field to lookup the relevant items. Only items that match the brand specified on the delivery will be listed.
If you want to create a new product, click New product and fill in the required fields.
- Search terms can contain product ID, brand, product name or product number.
- Items belonging to another season are displayed with a label Other season.
- Items that are not in stock in that store are displayed with a label Out of stock.
- Items that have already been added to the delivery are displayed with a label Already added.
Add quantity and save
After a product has been added to the delivery, specify the quantity ordered / received.
Enter the quantity in the size matrix and click Save .
The item is now in stock and available for sale in stores.
Edit products in a delivery
To do so, click on the relevant item (blue highlighted text) in the delivery.
An Edit product window will appear where you can update the information.
You can copy a product by clicking the Copy button on an orderline.
A Copy product window will appear. Make the required changes and click on Save.
To remove unwanted orderlines, click on Void.
Mark as archived
All deliveries are categorized as either Archived or Pending.
Once marked as complete, a delivery will be moved to the Archive tab (can be viewed under All tab as well).
To move a delivery to the Pending tab, open the relevant one and click Mark as pending.