In this article:
What is a price list
Companies with multiple stores or POS can create price lists to maintain separate prices for different sales channels, regions, or for outlets that sell at discounted prices than their full priced retail counterparts.
Create a price list
Contact Front Systems to set up price lists in Portal.
Send us an excel file (use template below) listing all the products to be included in that price list.
How to use a price list
In this section:
Types of price lists
Recommended price list:
When you want to use a discounted price for a product, the Recommended retail price acts as the price before discount.
Sale price list:
Use this when you want to use a sale price that is different from the Recommended retail price for a particular product.
Show price list as discount:
To show the difference between Recommended retail price and outprice as discount in POS, select this check box.
Apply a price list
- Navigate to the relevant Store-level POS settings under Admin.
- Select Price lists & discounts tab.
- Now, select the relevant value from the drop-down list and click Save.
N.B.A price list can be configured at company, region, store or POS level. The most commonly used one is store level as this way every POS in the store will use the same price list.
Manage a price list
- Navigate to Price lists under Setup.
- On this page, you will find an overview of all the price lists.
- On the relevant price list, click the drop-down arrow to either delete, export or upload an updated price list.