In this article:
Add a currency
To add a new currency in Front Systems, do the following:
1. Navigate to Currencies under Setup.
3. Click New currency to add new ones.
N.B.If you don't see the 'New currency' button, contact your manager to get access.
4. Fill in all required fields:
- Currency code: Enter the three-letter alphabetic code that represents the currency.
- Currency: Enter the name of the currency.
- Base currency: This is the currency against which the exchange rate is defined.
- Exchange rate for purchase: Enter the appropriate exchange rate to be used when products are bought in another currency.
- Exchange rate in POS: Enter the appropriate exchange rate to be used for consumers who pay with foreign currency at the checkout.
5. Click Create once done.
Edit or delete currencies
Click on the edit icon to update the fields on a currency.
Search for the relevant currency and click on the delete icon.